All submissions must be done via EasyChair
Deadline for submission: 31st January 2016 Acceptance notification: 19th February 2016 Final version due: 31st Marsh 2016 LAL Workshop day: 26th April 2016 LAK conference: April 25-29 2016
Topics of interest
The workshop topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
All papers must follow the ACM proceedings format.
- Research papers: 6-8 pages (included in CEUR Proceedings)
- Position papers: 4-6 pages (5 pages minimum for inclusion in CEUR Proceedings)
- Demonstrations: 2-4 pages
Accepted papers will be published in the CEUR workshop proceedings series.
Submissions will be made through the EasyChair conference system, and will be reviewed by three referees, with a single blind refereeing process.
The main criteria are as follows:
- Relevance to the themes of the LAL workshop
- Presentation and argumentation
- Technical content (as applicable for demos / research papers)
- Strength of evaluation (for research papers)
- Novelty of the proposition
- Interest for the Learning Analytics community
- Overall quality of the paper